- Provides important nutrients for normal brain-stimulating levels.
- Helps modulate brain activity and energy levels.
- Supports the nervous system nutritionally.
- Encourages restful, balanced mental activity.
- Supports blood circulation and neurotransmitters in the brain.
Mental malnutrition affects millions of people every day. An over-stimulated and under-nourished brain affects the way people do normal tasks, as the nervous system atones for the nutrients the body misses. Focus Attention was specially formulated from natural ingredients that try to combat the effects of mental malnutrition. Stress on the body from under-nourishment may be helped by Focus Attention, as it aids blood circulation and supports neurotransmitters.
Focus Attention, offered by MRVitaHerbs, helps your brain maintain normal stimulation levels. In turn, you may notice you are able to remain focused longer and feel more energized throughout the day. Besides providing nutrients for brain-stimulating levels, Focus Attention from MRVitaHerbs will support blood circulation. Focus Attention is available at MRVitaHerbs in capsules and a great-tasting powder drink mix.
For best results, take Focus Attention capsules with Flax Seed Oil softgels or liquid. Consult a health professional before giving Focus Attention to children ages 6 and under. Children ages 6 to 12 should take one capsule with a meal twice daily. Anyone over 12 years of age should take two capsules with a meal twice daily.
- (per two capsules):
- Lemon Balm Leaves (Melissa officinalis)
- Proprietary Blend 850 mg*
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera)
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva)
- Ginkgo Leaves (Ginkgo biloba)
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol)
- *Daily Value not established
- *Focus Attention powder contains flax seed in the blend.