Breathe EZ TCM Concentrate (Respiratory) consists of 14 Chinese herbs to aid improvement on the respiratory system functions. The Chinese relied on these herbs, using them for a variety of conditions, including poor lung ventilation. This proprietary blend supports the removal of toxins from the system. Key ingredients, citrus peel and schizandra, aids in helping the body expel waste from the respiratory system. Energy levels may feel revitalized and strengthened. Designed especially for those with a stressed metal constitution, the proprietary blend of herbs may improve breathing and respiratory issues.
Breathe EZ TCM
Have you ever experienced breathing problems? When the mucus accumulates in the lungs due to the allergies, cold, bronchitis, pneumonia, flu and other ailments, the body’s immune system ceases to function normally and will have difficulty removing all of these toxins and mucus from the system. The delicate system causes bacteria, viruses and fungi, which complicates and overwhelms the drainage process. For complex sinus drainage issues, you may choose to use the Breathe EZ RCN supplement.
- Improves overall well-being
- Increases flow of mucus
- Aids removal of toxins
- Provides nutrition required to cleanse and clear lungs
It is recommended that the capsules be taken once a day with a meal. One can take two capsules on a daily basis. The supplement should be taken regularly at the same time each day to improve symptoms.
- Xingren Apricot Seed (Prunus armeniaca)
- Bamboo Sap (Phyllostachys nigra)
- Peel (Citrus reticulata pericarpium)
- Ginger Rhizome (Zingiber)officinale)
- Typhonium Rhizome (Typhonium flagelliforme)
- Hoelen Selerotium (Poria cocos)
- Schizandra Fruit (Schisandra chinensis)
- Bupleurum Root (Bupleurum chinense)
- Fritillaria Bulb (Fritillaria thunbergii)
- Tussilago Flower Buds (Tussilago farfara)
- Platycodon Root (Platycodon grandiflorum)
- Perilla Leaves (Perilla frutescens)
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis)
- Magnesium stearate
- Silicon dioxide
- Ophiopogon Root Tuber (Ophiopogon japonicus)