- Provides a powerhouse of nutritional support for the circulatory system.
- Provides 100% or more of the Daily Value for 10 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Promotes healthy circulation through maintaining circulatory passageways.
- Promotes healthy circulation through maintaining arteries, veins and capillaries.
- Balances the glandular system.
This formula combines vitamins, minerals, herbs, nutrients, amino acids and glandular substances into a powerful circulatory-system supplement.
Provides 33–4,446% of the Daily Value of vitamin A, C, D, E, thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin, B6, folic acid, B12, pantothenic acid, magnesium, zinc, selenium, manganese and chromium. Mega-Chel also contains beneficial levels of biotin, calcium, iron, phosphorus, iodine, copper, potassium, cysteine, p-aminobenzoic acid, l-methionine, citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, adrenal substance, spleen substance, thymus substance, inositol, cod liver oil, ginkgo leaves, hawthorn berries and coenzyme Q10.
Begin by taking 1 tablet twice daily for a week. Then take 2 tablets twice daily for the second week. Gradually increase to 4 tablets with a meal twice daily. Maintain this level for three to four months. Then gradually taper off in a similar manner.
CAUTION: If pregnant or planning pregnancy, daily vitamin A intake should not exceed 5,000 IU. Quantities in excess of 10,000 IU may result in reproductive hazards or birth defects. Beta-carotene as a natural source of vitamin A poses no such risk. Close lid tightly and keep out of the reach of children.