Krill Oil with Vitamin K2
- Supports cardiovascular system and brain function.
- Provides joint and skin support.
- Is a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid.
- Provides an extremely bioavailable source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
- May support already-normal-range cholesterol levels.
MRVITAHERBS is proud to be an independent distributor of Nature’s Sunshine Products. We offer excellent discounts on all NSP products, with some discounts ranging as high as 45 percent. We offer identical discounts to you whether you order via our secure online shopping cart, by mail or on the phone with our friendly associates. We look forward to hearing from you!
- A Dietary Supplement
- Krill Oil w/K2
- Take one capsule with a meal one or two times every day.
- Serving Size: One Capsule
- Amount Per Capsule:
- Vitamin K (as K2) 20 mcg (25 percent %Daily Value)
- Krill Oil (crustacean shellfish) 300 mg *
- Fish Oil 200 mg *
- Omega 3
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 65 mg *
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 100 mg *
* %Daily Value not established
- Glycerin, gelatin and water.
- Product contains refined fish oil from herring, anchovies and sardines.
Warning: REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to prevent, cure, diagnose or treat any disease.