Green Tea Extract
- Provides antioxidant properties that benefit immune and circulatory health.
- Helps maintain already normal blood flow.
- Supports cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Supports healthy kidney function.
- May help protect the digestive and respiratory systems.
In order to reap the benefits of green tea, many drinkers have to consume 10 cups each day, but each Green Tea Extract capsule contains more than 400 mg of standardized green tea extract. The recommended usage is to take 1 capsule three times daily with a meal. Three capsules are the daily equivalent of 10 cups of liquid green tea. (Green Tea Extract is not recommended for children under 6 or pregnant or nursing women.)
Each capsule contains 420 mg of Green Tea Decaffeinated Extract (Camellia sinensis) that is standardized to 80% polyphenols, 60% catechins, and 30% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), as well as the following inactive ingredients: cellulose (plant fiber), kosher gelatin, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide (powdered silica), and water.
MRVitaHerbs carries the entire line of Nature’s Sunshine Products at discounted prices, many up to 45% off of retail prices! With no membership requirements, 2 to 3 day shipping, and secure online shopping, MRVitaHerbs is the perfect choice for all of your natural supplements.