FCS II (with Lobelia) (100)
- Provides nutritional support for the female reproductive system.
- Supports the urinary and glandular systems.
As an herbal combination supplement, FCS II is designed for women to have relief. Using a proprietary blend and a number of other natural ingredients, the supplements offers support for the female reproductive system.
The supplement contains black cohosh. Many women have found use of this herb before and after menopause. Additionally, it may support the muscular and structural systems. But it also contains blessed thistle, which may nutritionally support the female reproductive system.
Other ingredients found in FCS II can strengthen the circulatory, nervous and immune systems. Some users will also find that the ginger found in the supplement can improve their digestive systems.
Take two capsules with a meal three times a day.
- Proprietary blend
- Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis)
- Althea Root (Althaea officinalis)
- Golden Seal Root (Hydrastis canadensis)
- Ginger Rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Red Raspberry Leaves (Rubus idaeus)
- Queen of the Meadow Herb (Eupatorium purpureum)
- Blessed Thistle Herb (Cnicus benedictus)
- Black Cohosh Rhizome & Root (Cimicifuga racemosa)
- Lobelia Aerial Parts (Lobelia inflata)
- Capsicum Fruit (Capsicum annuum)
- Kosher Gelatin
Did your cat recently bring home some fleas after an outdoor adventure? Does your dog suffer from bad breath? While you can try dozens of home remedies without seeing any results, you should stop and look at our pet health section before you decide to try some over the counter solutions. Here at MRVitaHerbs, we tell you which type of aromatherapy and essential oils may help pets, but we’ll also give you information on what may work for itchy skin, watery eyes, diarrhea, bad breath and other common problems your pet may have.