DHEA-F for Women’s Health and Wellness
- Improves energy and overall health.
- Helps the body in its efforts to cope with stress.
- May help improve quality of sleep.
- Supports joint function and mobility
- Supports proper metabolism.
- Provides 25 mg of DHEA per serving.
- Supports the female glandular system.
- May improve memory and mental alertness.
Women’s DHEA-F provides benefits to the body when people age. The naturally-occurring DHEA decreases past the age of 25 years old, which lessens the positive youthful effects of the hormone.
Women’s DHEA-F taken daily may help increase energy and leave the body with a healthier outlook. With an increasingly healthy body, nightly sleep patterns are improved. The quality and quantity of sleep is better.
Memory and Alertness
Women’s DHEA may increase the ability to retrieve memories, and it may have an impact on mental alertness along with proper metabolism. Overall, it modifies and alters the sense of well-bring in the user with its impact on sleep, stress and metabolism giving the user more energy and a better outlook.
With the addition of metabolism and energy, exercise benefits are increased as well. Muscle tone may be easier to maintain during the aging process. DHEA naturally wanes during illness, so the daily intake of supplements may maintain normal levels.
DHEA is a replacement for the production of the natural occurring hormone in the body by the adrenal glands. After a certain age, the natural DHEA declines. This supplement adds in essential ingredients that may help with energy.
- False Unicorn Root or Chamaelirium luteum
- Chaste Tree Berry Concentrate or Vitex agnus castus
- Wild Yam Root or Diascorea villosa
- Proprietary blend 327 mg
- Cellulose plant fiber
It’s recommended that adults take one capsule with meals. In some cases, a doctor may recommend a higher dosage after diagnostic testing for DHEA.
MRVitaHerbs has vitamins and supplements that will improve the quality of life for many people. Check out our supplements for joint pain, energy, memory loss, metabolism and sleep loss.