- Helps reduce oxidative stress in all cells throughout the body.
- Supports the health of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function and general longevity.
- Supports energy production.
- Exhibits antioxidant and neuron-protective properties.
- Supports already-normal-range blood pressure levels.
- Provides 50 mg non-crystallizing, highly bioavailable co-enzyme Q10 per serving.
Coenzyme Q10 (or CoQ10, as it is commonly known) occurs naturally in the human body. It is a vitamin-like fat-soluble nutrient concentrated primarily in the brain, heart, kidney, and liver. CoQ10 is a powerful free radical scavenger, preventing damage to cell membranes and genetic material. It helps preserve and enhance the work of other antioxidants like Vitamin E.
Co-Q10 is present in every cell of the body. It is needed for proper function of the mitochondria of the cell, where fatty acids and carbohydrates are converted into ATP, the source of usable energy for metabolism. It inhibits cell death and encourages cell growth, making it important for good cellular health.
Naturally occurring CoQ10 levels decline as the body ages, so supplements become more important as we age. As an antioxidant, CoQ10 helps protect against many of the feared conditions incurred during aging.
CoQ10 is absorbed differently based on its delivery system. As a fat-soluble nutrient, delivery in a lipid-based formula improves CoQ10 absorption and uptake. It is also absorbed better when ingested with food. NSP’s formula provides a robust, oil-based capsule to maximize delivery of CoQ10 without chemical additives or solvents.
- In every capsule there is 100 mg of co-enzyme Q10. The gel cap is filled in addition to the Co-Q10 with a base of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take one softgel daily with meal.