White Oak Bark (100 caps) is popular in part because it contains tannin. Tannin is a substance associated with having an astringent effect on tissue. As a result, this product is typically used in the pursuit of skin health. Every NSP capsule contains 460 mg of white oak bark.
White oak bark was long used in North American native cultures. Throughout the 19th century, it was widely used as an astringent and antiseptic. The tannin in white oak bark may be credited with being able to constrict and thereby strengthen blood vessels. Also, it might help to flush toxins from the human body.
White oak bark is rich in a variety of minerals including calcium, cobalt, iron and manganese, sodium, sulphur and zinc. It is also a source of Vitamin B12.
MRVITAHERBS is very pleased to offer its customers wholesale rates on the entire line of Nature’s Sunshine Products. At MRVitaHerbs, we require no membership fee. Plus, you’ll get our pricing regardless of whether you order by phone, mail or via our secure online store. Enjoy the high quality of NSP products. Order today!
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Take two capsules three times daily, with meals.
- Serving Size: Two Capsules
- Servings per container: 50
- Amount Per Two Capsules:
- White Oak Bark (Quercus alba) 920 mg*
- *Daily Value has not been established
- Silicon dioxide (powdered silica), magnesium stearate (vegetable), water and gelatin.