About Nature’s Prenatal Multivitamins and Minerals:
- Provides essential nutrients needed for energy and metabolism during pregnancy and lactation.
- Provides 800 mcg folic acid needed to prevent neural tube defects.
- Contains antioxidants to help fight the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Helps allay nausea/morning sickness.
- Provides 100% of the Daily Value of eight vitamins and minerals.
This multivitamin supplement is specifically designed for women while pregnant and breastfeeding. It provides all of the vital nutrients that women may be lacking in their diets. Specifically, these prenatal vitamins provide 800 micrograms of folic acid as well as iron and vitamin B12.
Benefits of Choosing MRVitaHerbs:
MRVitaHerbs Prenatal Multivitamins do not have artificial additives, such as sugar, dairy, gluten, flavoring, dyes or preservatives in them. Additionally, ginger is included in the formula to help settle queasy stomachs. Pregnant mother may choose these vitamins for their own health as well as the health of their growing babies.
How to Use:
- One prenatal multivitamin should be taken each day during a meal.
- 800 micrograms folic acid, 100% %Daily Value
- 3 milligrams vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), 180% %Daily Value
- 3 milligrams vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 150% %Daily Value
- 17 milligrams niacin (niacinamide), 85% %Daily Value
- 3 milligrams vitamin B6, 120% %Daily Value
- 5 micrograms vitamin B12, 60% %Daily Value
- 30 micrograms biotin, 10% %Daily Value
- 5 milligrams pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate), 50 % %Daily Value
- 70 milligrams vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 120% %Daily Value
- 5,000 IU vitamin A (beta-carotene), 60 % %Daily Value
- 400 IU vitamin D, 100% %Daily Value
- 30 IU vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheral with a soy source) 100% %Daily Value
- 27 milligrams iron (ferrous fumarate), 150 % %Daily Value
- 7 milligrams zinc gluconate, 50% %Daily Value
- 75 micrograms iodine (potassium iodine), 50% %Daily Value
- 75 milligrams magnesium oxide, 20% %Daily Value
- 1 milligram copper gluconate, 50% %Daily Value
Each multivitamin also includes ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale), cellulose (a plant fiber), magnesium stearate (a vegetable), di-calcium phosphate and stearic acid.