Wild Yam (100 caps) has been used by women for centuries to seek glandular system balance and to support overall nutrition. In fact, its use has been traced back to the time of the Aztecs. The key ingredient in wild yam is diosgenin. This substance is a steroidal saponin that is actually used on a commercial basis in the production of steroid hormones.
Wild yam is generally used widely for menopausal women. Each capsule is completely preservative-free, and it contains 375 mg of high-quality wild yam root.
MRVITAHERBS is an independent distributor for all of Nature’s Sunshine Products. These high-quality herbal and nutritional supplements are discounted by MRVitaHerbs by as much as 45% off retail pricing. No membership is required, and the same discounts apply regardless of how you prefer to order. Call our toll-free number, mail in your order or use our secure online shopping option. Order today, and before you know it you’ll be enjoying the benefits of the products from Nature’s Sunshine.
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Take one to two capsules twice daily with a meal.
- Serving Size: Two Capsules
- Servings per container: 50
- Amount Per Two Capsules
- Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea villosa) 750 mg*
- *Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (plant fiber), magnesium stearate (vegetable), kosher gelatin, dicalcium phosphate and water.
Important: *Any statements have not as yet been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This wild yam product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
- Formulation Guaranteed Pure
- Contains Diosgenin, a naturally occurring precursor to Progesterone
- Glandular Balancing Formula, Especially for Women