LOCLO HIGH FIBER SUPPLEMENT(12 OZ)
- Helps carry excess dietary fat out of the body.
- Absorbs toxins in the bowel and helps remove them.
- Stimulates normal bowel function.
- Encourages a softer stool.
- Aids in slowing down sugar assimilation.
- Each serving provides 5 grams total dietary fiber
Purchase LOCLO fiber supplement from from MRVITAHERBS today to take advantage of our low prices and reliable delivery.
Stir 1 tablespoon of LOCLO fiber supplement into 8 ounces of cold water. LOCLO fiber supplement includes 3.8 grams of dietary fiber per serving. Drink immediately after mixing and plenty of water while using this supplement. Do not use if you have had difficulty swallowing. May cause allergic reactions in people sensitive to ingested or inhaled psyllium.
- Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (9.5 g)
- Servings per container: 36
- Amount Per Serving (9.5 g)
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g*
- Proprietary blend 9500 mg*
- Stevia Leaf Extract (Stevia rebaudiana)
- Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum)
- Orange Bioflavonoid
- Acacia Gum (Acacia seyal)
- Psyllium Hulls (Plantago ovata)
- Tomato Fruit (Solanum lycopersicum)
- Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonolobus)
- Oat Bran (Avena sativa)
- Chinese Cabbage Leaf (Brassica rapa)
- Citric Acid
- Malic Acid
- Broccoli Flowers (Brassica oleracea)
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa)
- Red Beet Root (Beta vulgaris)
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Cabbage Leaf (Brassica oleracea)
- Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Carrot Root (Daucus carota)
- Hesperidin (Bioflavonoid)
- Grapefruit Bioflavonoid
- Apple Fiber
- *Daily Value not established
NOTE: Take this product as recommended. Drinking enough water is essential. Avoid use if you have ever had esophageal narrowing or swallowing difficulties. May cause allergic reaction in persons sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.